HP PRINTER ERROR 14 – NO EP CART OR NO TONER CART /
ALSO NEWER PRINTERS - 2300, 9000 IS A JAM ERROR
ALL HP LASER PRINTERS
1. No toner cartridge installed or cartridge not fully seated.
2. Missing sensitivity tabs.
3. Bad toner cartridge.
HP LASER PRINTER 2, 2D, 3, 3D
1. Defective paper control PCA.
2. Defective high voltage
HP LASER PRINTER 3SI, 4SI
1. Check tabs on right side of toner cartridge.
2. Switch actuator bent support tab on upper right corner of DC controller bent or not installed correctly.
3. Defective high voltage unite
HP LASER PRINTER 4V
1. Defective toner cartridge micro switch on high voltage PCA.
2. Malfunctioning front door sensor located on small front door unit terminal PCA on front door under transfer roller.
3. Defective DC controller PCA.
HP LASER PRINTER 4, 4+, 5
1. Defective toner cartridge.
2. Defective high voltage unite or dirty or misaligned contacts.
HP LASER PRINTER 2300
Rollers in tray 2 and tray 3 are worn.
Change all feed rollers.
HP LASER PRINTER 9000,
A page is jammed in tray 2 or tray 3
Verify that the media meets specifications and is stored correctly.
Clean the indicated tray's feed rollers.
Replace the feed and separation rollers.